Monday, June 18, 2012

tanya, barefoot bridals.

sigh. this may very well be one of my all time favorite bridal sessions! tanya is an absolute dream to photograph. i loved the simple earthy approach to her bridal session.  she really didn't have shoes on the entire night. we started a little later in the evening than normal and chased the light all night! which ended up suiting us just fine. and when tanya started running down the pathway to see if we could get to our next location that way, i hit the floor. and then made her keep running! i was in love. 
























pssst! tanya has the most darling lifestyle blog. check out HIS LITTLE LADY!

13 comments:

Stueller said...

I cannot tell you how much I simply love this session and that location... oh my goregous!!! One day I'll find a spot like that for a session with my baby girl! Tanya is simply beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

So stunning! I think this sessions has to be the definition of summer!! She is so pretty!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Oh, I swoon! So glorious! The light...the simple serenity of the bride...and the elegant movement. Gorgeous!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

As always...such beautiful work! :o)

Maddie said...

So amazingly beautiful . . . in love.

the Lola Letters said...

Stunning!!!!

Anna said...

These are stunning. Absolutely stunning. These are what bridals should be!

Anonymous said...

so, so lovely!

Jolynn said...

Ah, this looks like the PERFECT summer bridal session! I love love love all of it!

Crystal Stewart said...

Wow, just Gorgeous!! I hope you know how amazingly talented you are!!

Erin said...

I plan to spend my wedding barefoot :).
Would you happen to know where the dress is from? It's perfect!

Erin said...

I plan to spend my wedding barefoot :).
Would you happen to know where the dress is from? It's perfect!