Friday, September 30, 2011

Birth stories! >> Utah birth Photographer

I was so thrilled to have the opportunity today to discuss birth photography on KSL studio 5! Thanks to everyone who tuned in, and for everyone who missed it, I will post the segment on my blog as soon as it's available online. For those of you who are interested in having your birth photographed, I now have package info available on my website www.jessicakettle.com. Please excuse my wonky site- I'm under construction right now! ;)

3 comments:

{irene} said...

I saw it...and you were great!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Loved seeing you on Studio 5 today! That's were I very first heard of you, way back in the day. :) As always, your work is great and inspiring!

Amanda said...

You were wonderful! And like Emily, Studio 5 is where I first heard of you too! Way back in 2008!! :)