Thursday, January 14, 2010

brandon + heidi

are you ready for this couple!? so stylish, so sweet, so in love. i had the BEST time at this wedding! so many beautiful details and we lucked out with the weather, which was supposed to be terrible. we scored the most gorgeous off site location that i am still dying over- everything was perfect! the icing on the cake was having my dear friend and AMAZING photographer kristen along to second shoot. to say she did an incredible job would be an understatement! hopefully i can convince her to do a few more with me this year. =) enjoy beautiful heidi and brandon, i know i did! note: how cool is heidi's dress? she had it made from a vintage 50's pattern!

seattle temple:

heidiandbrandon001

heidiandbrandon007

heidiandbrandon012

heidiandbrandon047

heidiandbrandon070

heidiandbrandon063

heidiandbrandon065bw

heidiandbrandon071

heidiandbrandon080

to die for- blueberry fields!!
i have to say, this was my favorite part. we totally decided at the last second to do this and i couldn't be happier we did. the light was unreal!
heidiandbrandon084

heidiandbrandon094

heidiandbrandon098-2

heidiandbrandon101

heidiandbrandon107bw

heidiandbrandon146

heidiandbrandon111

heidiandbrandon140dyptch

heidiandbrandon123


heidiandbrandon192bw

heidiandbrandon179bw

heidiandbrandon178
i could kiss kristen for this last one!

reception

heidiandbrandon228

heidiandbrandon229

heidiandbrandon220

heidiandbrandon219

heidiandbrandon244

heidiandbrandon210

heidiandbrandon226

heidiandbrandon255

heidiandbrandon247

heidiandbrandon300

heidiandbrandon293

heidiandbrandon322

heidiandbrandon329

heidiandbrandon331

heidiandbrandon335
it took us like 10 minutes and a bunch of sparklers to get this one right, but it was worth it in the end. don't you think?!

32 comments:

Unknown said...

this were so beautiful...such a simple wedding..and I mean the colors are just fantastic. Her satin belt is just wonderful. great job

Amber Shumake said...

i must admit, i've been a blog stalker for a while- dying for a post!(ha)

these are perfect. i love all of the colors- simple and just beautiful.

Jessica F said...

amazing job jess! You made a rainy/overcast day work for you and you got beautiful results! Gorgeous as always!

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Nice work once again!

Carly said...

Really pretty! Great job girl

Rach said...

love them all!


ps-are those the blueberry fields by our old houses when we lived in belevue?

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Perfect pix! The blueberry fields are soo fab!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

beautiful pictures and the sparklers picture is awesome!

brionyskerjance said...

gorgeous!

Marci said...

LOVE their shoes and the fields pictures are beautiful!

Kellee Smith said...

Um, lovely!!!!!! So beautiful from the couple to the wedding to the photographer. Oh ya, and of course the photography!

Katie Blacker said...

holy camole. these are beautiful!!!

Taryn said...

I was so excited to see you post these! I'm a friend of Brandons and actually did the catering and flowers with my Mom.I've been following your blog since the wedding and LOVE your work. You really captured the beauty of it all. My Mom might want some of these pictures for her portfolio, I'll ask her which ones and maybe we can order some from you. You have an amazing talent. Brandon and Heidi are a beautiful couple.

kristin brown said...

ohhhh pretty! LOVE the blueberry fields photos....

Alexandra said...

So so so so so so so incredible. Wowza.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her wedding....awhhhh!
and i love how you captured it...
so great Jessica!

sparklers...HOW CUTE!!

i too love how things are so simple!

Cozy Impressions Photography said...

Jessica you are amazing! The blueberry field ones are my favorites! Beautiful lighting. Great job!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

FREAKING AMAZING! You all are so talented!

Hugs - Tiffany

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

WOW. always great shots! those field are awesome!

crave photography said...

Jessica, these photographs are so beautiful! Oh, my those blueberry fields and the waterfront pictures are my favs. You have a gift girl!

Unknown said...

I love the blueberry fields too!!! You always do such a great job :)

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh girlie you completely out done yourself! I just keep getting more happy & more happy everytime I see your work. You are reaching the stars girlie! YAY for you! WAHOOOO!!!! Love the sparkler shot!

Kelty said...

YOU'RE BACK! We've missed you... gorgeous wedding. I love seeing all the details you capture and the black and white photos of her getting ready are my favorite.

Kristen said...

Yippie! Thanks so much for letting me join you! They turned out awesome

Loni said...

You don't know me... which makes this comment probably seem a bit random... none-the-less, I would love to be your sidekick on a shoot some day and see how you do things. Love your creative eye.

Jennifer O. said...

That is one gorgeous wedding! I love that her nails match the sash on her dress!

Ryan said...

Oh, I am just in love with this post. Beautiful.

Angie Monson said...

love these!

Unknown said...

Hey Jess - Everytime I see your work I am in awe. Amazing stuff. You have such talent. I can't wait to see our engagement photos! Let me know what else I need to do to get your flight and hotel and such squared away. Talk to you soon.
Renee Freitag

Kelli Stephens said...

jess, your work looks AMAZING!!!!! i love the light you are using these days. you're the best. we need to get together again soon!

Rebecca said...

perfect perfect perfect. you rock! I love the one on the dock and the colors in the one of the glasses is superb. you amaze me! :)

chelsea donoho said...

WOW! what a beautiful wedding!! I LOVE all of these images so much!