Thursday, September 3, 2009

seattle, here i come.

first thing in the morning i am off to seattle to shoot a wedding and some senior portraits, followed by a much needed VACATION sans child, in sand point. hot dog. i can't wait!

and since i need to promptly push those photos of myself toward the next page of my blog, let's get some random sneak peeks of what i am up to. because heaven forbid i actually post a whole session for crying out loud. it's official, i am the worst blogger ever.

megan + isaac's engagement session (for real, so cute. these guys are the most naturally cute, affectionate couple ever. i seriously love it.)

_DSC2174

MORE of megan's gorgeous bridals!!

_DSC4733BW

and of course my darling curtis and ashley. their wedding is almost done! i can't wait to share it.

_DSC8975
and yes they are out of focus on purpose, in case you are wondering. dude, i am so abstract.
just kidding.

_DSC8949

8 comments:

Elldub said...

if you're up for it... drop me a line when you're in seattle. If you aren't too burnt out it'd be fun to talk shop...and of course catch up.

Jessica F said...

Thats sweet you are coming here! I would totally love to second shoot your wedding for fun but I heard you are already using Kristin!! Gah! Well maybe next time :P Hope you have a fun visit girl.

Elldub said...

Yes. That sounds great. Do you mean Thursday as in today? Or next week. Either way sign me up.

(425)890-3243

Kellee Smith said...

Can't wait to see more. Have fun in Seattle. And we are shopping for SURE when you get back - I am not kidding. You are stuck with me!

whitney said...

Jess, you rock! That is all! But seriously, you are so talented.. and so pretty! No fair!

curtis+ash said...

They are looking awesome! I'm excited to see the rest!

Shannon said...

You do amazing work, Jessica. I just happened to come across your blog and love what you do! Do you ever do any mentoring sessions? I'm definitely interested. :)

Curtis Beyer said...

"my darling Curtis and Ashley." I like it.