Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the [ p ] family

holy freaking cute. i had SO much fun taking pictures with bart, jill and baby holden! the weather was completely uncooperative, but in the end i think it worked in our favor. the umbrella kinda started as a necessity but ended up being such a fun addition to the pictures. so fitting for a seattle family, don't you think?

pollard018new

pollard015new

pollard025

pollard008these ones are my favorite, how sweet are these little moments?


pollard001new

pollard006-2

pollard022


pollard038

pollard035

pollard030

pollard040
isn't jill gorgeous?! she kills me. 

pollard043

pollard041
love the little scowl in this one. haha!

9 comments:

Carly said...

whoaly cute! love every single one of these! you go girl! and what a cute fam- do you think i could have her gorgeous hair if i asked pretty please!?!!

Vanessa said...

OH MY!!! I adore these...what perfect little family! Everything about these pics just ROCKS!!! WHOZZAAA!!!

Rockin' Rowes said...

I love how you can even make a rainstorm successfull.

Melissa said...

Man is that Holden a cutie! You really captured what a fun family they are! I recognize that ivy! Were ya'll shooting in downtown Kirkland?

Malea Ellett said...

That building with the yellow is awesome!! You are so talented!!!

Marissa said...

"Ummmm, yes please."-that is me answering the question, "would I like you to take our family photos?"
Jill's family pics look rad.
Are your in-laws name's Dan and Sandy Kettle? If so, they totally are my mother-in-law's neighbors! If not, I totally got excited for no reason. :)

Kelty said...

Amazing!! I especially love the umbrella/hoodie one and how serious the little guy is!

Anonymous said...

Jessica! You are seriously too good to be true. How do you do it?! I am SO setting up another mentoring sessions, I think I have a million new questions to ask you!

Jayson & Sara said...

I hope you get this comment because I'm adding it when this is super far down the blog, but I had to comment because this location reminds me soooo much of Grenada. Fabulous! And super fun! I hope you get to do more here!