Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the [ L ] family

now, if you try to tell me you have ever seen three cuter more photogenic kids come out of one family, you are lying. LYING! i can't believe how gorgeous these three are. and i didn't do a dang thing to their eyes to make them that color. they're REALLY just that BEAUTIFUL!!

_bw8x10

lambson27

lambson28-2

lambson33bw

lambson21bwcopy

lambson09bw
k really? REALLY??! her eyes .  .  . 
lambson36bw

lambson16copy
sweetest little expressions... 

lambson19bw

lambson03

lambson06bw
i just had to bring max's hat for this little guy- isn't he to die for!

lambson39

lambson40

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! AMAZING!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Oooooh ahhhhh....love these! What gorgeous kids and you're right....holy cow those eyes! What a great session! Nice work Jess!

Cranberryfries said...

Jessica you did such an AMAZING job! I'm so glad to finally have fantastic family pictures to hang in my house. Thank you thank you thank you.

Unknown said...

Those are some pretty cute lookin' kids. Their mother must be proud. Beautiful work Jessica.

Unknown said...

shut up! those are to die for...the black and whites are so delish and yes ... those kids are the cutest things ever! you rocked it...once AGAIN!

Carly said...

I love LOVE all of these! I think families are your strongest subject- they rock! I've missed seeing them lately!

Take me as I am said...

Those kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

that family couldn't be any cuter!
love the one where the little boy is smiling and standing in front of them!

Jenni Elyse said...

You did such a good job with Debbie's family! I love how you made the kids' eyes pop!

Heidi said...

That's my sis you photoed. I love your work.