Thursday, April 16, 2009

models-

as long as we're all thinking about couples, i'm looking for a fun, stylish, crazy-in-love couple to model for a mentoring session from roughly 8:30-10:30 am on THURSDAY the 23rd. actual modeling experience is not necessary, just a good comfort level in front of a camera. oh, and of course you better come dressed to kill and ready to WORK IT! =)

if you're interested, please send a photo and  a little bit of info about the two of you to jesslkettle@yahoo.com. if you have a blog feel free to leave a comment instead!  if you choose to comment, please make sure that your profile will allow me to link back to your blog. 

the couple will receive several low res images on cd and a free 11x14.

5 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh. my. gosh.
i would love to!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have really hot, stylish friends, you should check them out at my blog. (trudyandjamo.blogspot.com)

-grant & britt
-ryan & breelyn
-josh & Aarean

Stacey Sargent said...

I would love to do this! You have been on my google reader for some time now, and I love everything you do! My name should link back to my blog: "love and photographs" where you can check me and my husband out!

Thanks!

Stacey

Lindsey said...

MAN! Too bad I am not better lookin...Oh well. Next time.

Laci said...

Oh yaay k dont worry ill do it don't you need a big girl that had a baby weeks ago? LOL althoug if I ever could be as hot as that last couple. Ill meet you at that car :)

Karson and Kami said...

Oh man, Bummed that I missed this!! My hubby and I love to pose for the camera..and I think we're pretty cute :) haha