Thursday, April 9, 2009

here we come...

meandmaxter
here we are in cancun. ever since mexico, he really, really, really likes his goggles. i think they're coming along too...

me and him, we're getting ready to jet set. again. 

we'll be in ORANGE COUNTY from April 25th - April29th and SEATTLE from MAY 1- MAY 7th.

If you're interested in a mentoring or portrait session, let me know asap! Mentoring is $100/hour and I recommend a minumum of 4 hours. Photo sessions are $200 plus prints etc. 
I am only taking two portrait and two mentor sessions per city, so if you're interested please let me know ASAP!! the mentoring positions will likely be filled very quickly considering i had several people on a waiting list already.  I also have one Seattle  photo session already taken. 

For additional information and pricing, e-mail me at jesslkettle@yahoo.com

We're excited to see you soon!


DSC_8351

real excited. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the goggles!
and, p.s. he left them at my house... i forgot to give them to you when we stopped by. remind me to give them to you..

Jessica F said...

Thats exciting that you are comin back home to Seattle. I hope that the weather is good when you are here...its about time for some sun!

Samantha said...

Hi! My name is Samantha Hoffman. Allow me to de-lurk myself. :O) I live here in Salt Lake & run a small photography business. A friend of mine told me to check out your site & now I'm hooked. I seriously love your work! You are incredibly talented. You just have such beautiful color & contrast to your images. I also saw that you offer mentoring. I'm hoping to be able to schedule something this summer. Hopefully you're not too full! :O)

P.S. Your little boy is a doll and a half!

Vanessa said...

Ok so...here is the deal...we are friends right? So therefore you need to give up all your travel details to ME NOW!!! I want all the info girl...haha! Can you tell I need to get on a plane and get the heck out of here haha! Max...what a cutie!!!

Vanessa said...

...info on cancun hehe