Wednesday, April 15, 2009

as promised...

eric and mallory. talk about HOT. seriously, i had the best time with these guys! they were so sweet and so into each other. I LOVE THAT. i also took a lot of risks with lighting and posing, i was a little nervous on the way home from the shoot but i love how these turned out. i am always so much happier when i allow myself to take risks and when the couple trusts me enough to let me take risks.  i am finding more and more that the sun can be my friend- who needs shade? enjoy. 

erickandmallory009

erickandmallory007

erickandmallory014

erickandmallory019bw

erickandmallory020

erickandmallory054

erickandmallory057

erickandmallory062bw

erickandmallory059

erickandmallory061bw

DSC_8940-2

erickandmallory024

erickandmallory028

erickandmallory027.8x10

erickandmallory032

erickandmallory037

erickandmallory040

erickandmallory046


<erickandmallory042

erickandmallory039

erickandmallory050

erickandmallory052

i love love. 

this was also my first wedding related shoot of the year, and i could not be more excited for all the fun wedding shoots i have coming up! 

22 comments:

Rebekah said...

You are so fabulously talented! LOVE these photos. Ha ha, the Jaguar! It is taking some abuse! But dang, isn't it such a sexy car?! It's been there forever. Who knows who it belongs to.

Tyra said...

these are stunning! I agree the sun is our friend!

j e s s i e said...

Great job!
I love the fourth one down... really all of them!

Toni said...

I love all of them, you are da bomb!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Wow these are all so great!!! Love them, love them, love them!

Haven said...

Amazing...as always!

Jayme said...

Aw, Jess... what a fun shoot!! The shots of them lying on the ground are so clever and INTERESTING... I love that! So different and so amazing... as always!

Sarah Neal Design & Photography said...

The green wall!!!... love that green wall! :)

Natalie Lundberg said...

I'm a big fan of your work. Great job as always. The edge garage pics are my favs!

Meghan said...

I love them all!! I love the parking garage pics a ton... they are amazing!

Kyla Stevens said...

So glad you took the risks! They turned out so incredible.
Did you use off camera flash for the ones in the parking garage?

Jessica Kettle said...

THanks Kyla! I used all natural light in the parking garage.

Martha said...

Oh. Wow. I. Love. These!

Leslie said...

These are great as usual! Do you take a ladder with you on photo shoots? I am always wondering how you get the shots of people looking up at you! I am short so I think I would need a ladder or step stool or something!! Great work! Wish I could come to Utah and be your model...hope you find someone fabulous!

The Aprecios said...

Laying down in a parking lot? How do you think of these things! They turned out great.

Marissa Vargason said...

Love these! Love their emotion, hot and steamy, just in love!

The Elmers said...

STUNNING!!! And I checked it out and yes yes yes, love her/them! I cannot wait!!!! I feel like Christmas is next week haha!

Shannon said...

Hi there! I love these shots! Can I ask where that green door is, as well as the car? Just a fellow photographer in need of some new spots. Thanks!

Vanessa said...

Perfection!!! The ones on the car...hot! They are all so crisp too...good job girl!

kate moss said...

wow those turned out amazing! That is the same car Rebekah took her shots?
love the colors!

Janell said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! Mallory looks so gorgeous... she's a natural! And of course you... I still am shocked every time I look at your blog and find myself being even more blown away since the last time. It's so cool to see how you just keep getting better (even when I didn't think that was possible!)

Sonja Wilson said...

JESSICA! I LOVE!!!!! As always! That's it... Drew and I will just have to fly to Seattle so you can do our pictures. I can't believe you used all natural light in the parking garage. You're like a genius, I don't know how you do it?!!! I love the car pics... muy caliente! The crispness that you have in those photos is exactly what I am trying to get. You make it seem so effortless.