Saturday, March 28, 2009

remember sunshine?


and water? and suntans? and taquitos?



yes.

taquitos.

DSC_5665

we're off to mexico folks. be back in a week.

it's max's first [sniff sniff] official two year old flight, which means WE PAY.

do you think they would let him on in one of these instead?


DSC_6881

i think he'd like it.....


?

so this means i will not be available via telly until next week and no orders will be processed until then either. and i won't be booking any appointments until then. ok,  i really will be doing pretty much nothing until a week from monday. 

period.

peace. =)

13 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Have fun Jessica!!! Relax and enjoy time away with your family!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Take me as I am said...

LOL! You deserve a break! And you look like you are enjoying yourself! Have fun!

Leslie said...

Have fun in Mexico! Can't wait to see pictures from the trip! We are having fun on our last day at Disney! We've done so much I feel like I could use a vacation in Mexico after this vacation!

Unknown said...

omg that was too funny..I always wonder if I can fit in a luggage so I don't have to pay.

Have fun this week :)

Petersen Family said...

Hey I think Max would love traveling in the pet carrier! (Brayden probably would too!) Glad you're getting a break after working into the late night hours lately! Have fun!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Hi! I love your style! You are such an inspiration!

JAG said...

SO FUN! Have a blast!

Martha said...

Lucky ducks!

Lindsey said...

wow...another week without talking to my bff...
what's new.

just kidding, hater....i still love you, even though you are pretending you don't know me.

Lindsey said...

ps....learn to spell REMEMBER right:) I love it!

Vanessa said...

SOOO Jealous!! Have fun...and I hope cute little Max enjoyed his seat instead of the carrier haha!

Unknown said...

Girl, have FUN.