Friday, February 6, 2009

jared + erika {Portland, OR}

just enjoy . . .

Portland, Oregon Temple

jaredericka078-2

jaredericka041bwlove

jaredericka037

jaredericka030


jaredericka063

jaredericka033


jaredericka050

jaredericka049

jaredericka052

jaredericka070

jaredericka072

jaredericka076

Downtown Portland
by the way, MAJOR props to Erika who found this killer location ahead of time- 
ALL BY HERSELF! I about died I was so proud. 

jaredericka108

jaredericka101


<jaredericka088
jaredericka120-bw

then we did a little exploring together...

jaredericka129-2

jaredericka131

hello tile, i love you.
jaredericka155

jaredericka149

jaredericka152

jaredericka147

Reception Details:
jaredericka199

jaredericka188

jaredericka156

jaredericka196
dress details. for some reason these aren't showing up as well as they should on blogger. =(

jaredericka045

Thank you Jared and Erika for shipping me all the way out to OREGON! I could not have had more fun with the two of you. You make the SWEETEST couple (can't you tell from these last shots?)!

12 comments:

BreAna said...

oh I love that Tile wall too. That was beautiful. Great pictures. I love portland.

Martha said...

Oh my I LOVE these! Great job!

Jessica F said...

Great shots Jess:) They are a def a cute couple.

Rach said...

i love the last three shots, you can feel the love:)

they should get married again so you can visit:)

kristen said...

i am from portland jessica and i HAVE to know where the downtown location was! please please! thanks!
kristen.tutt@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My goodness what a location ..I wish we had something like that here..GORGEOUS..those photos are just beautiful

Leah said...

Oh my temple! Wish you were around when I got married there!

Kelty said...

I know where it is! The wall/window is in the pearl district at the Eco Trust building right by the Sip & Kranz coffee shop and Jameson Square! Love that spot...

JAG said...

What a cute couple!

Amanda said...

could you tell me where that place in downtown oregon is?! i'll be going there in a few months and would love to check it out, it's awesome. great pictures!

Vanessa said...

These are all so Yummy!! I just can't pick a fav! But the tile is sooo KILLER!!! WOW!!!

shelley said...

gotta love Oregon! Rick and I were married here, too! in the temple!