Tuesday, December 23, 2008

who is that girl?

IMG_1698color

oh wait. that's ME! me in a picture with my family.
 
this is pretty much monumental. so photo friends, if you want to check out the rest of my family pics from my PHOTO SWAP with AMY you can do so and tell me your favorite  HERE.

Plus, it was my first time editing raw images (I normally shoot jpg, but Amy shoots raw) and
I have to say I really loved the outcome. It was so much easier to edit in bridge with raw files!  I just may be shooting in raw from now on.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

yes, love the photos! :) you guys are super photogenic. and stylish! :)

but seriously, RAW is the way to go. it takes up way more room, but it's totally worth it. makes it so much easier to edit stuff in one big batch that has the same lighting conditions. super cool. :)

Christy said...

It's like everyone always says--once you start shooting in RAW, you'll never go back!

Kristen said...

Wow, I never knew you shot jpg. The quality of your photos is so great.

Seriously though, RAW . Your pictures will look even better.

I'm so jealous of how good your photoshop technique is..

Nicole said...

you look awesome. And RAW rocks! I can't believe you've done what you do shooting jpeg. Your skin tones rock. Still haven't figure that one out yet.

Merry Christmas!

Mickey Family said...

DARLING! :)

I also just wanted to say thank you for sending me the link to the studio 5/location clip. That is so nice of you!