Thursday, December 18, 2008

his name is drew and he's mr. gq.

remember my friend drew? my little mini-session man turned model? i love him. i want to photograph him a million times over. during his family session, he was nonstop energy and had the most boisterous personality! i loved him soooo much that i begged his parents to let me dress him in some crew cuts clothes i had in the car that just happened to be HIS SIZE! i am so glad she said yes. we got him looking all dapper and he pulled out the attitude to match. meet mr. gq!

DSC_2622

DSC_2568

marston044comp

marston038bw


DSC_2629

marston033


now really. could he be any cuter? and let me just add that this all went down in a matter of about 15 minutes. I could have posted more of him for days. Lucky me! 

7 comments:

Amber Shumake said...

Oh, those eyes are breathtaking! These pictures are amazing Jessica! You. Are. AWESOME.

Melissa said...

Yes, those clothes are PERFECT and that hat rocks on him! Great job processing Jess!

Meghan said...

I love that you just happened to have some Crew Cuts clothes in the car... and you don't even have a kid that would fit them! that's hilarious! He is adorable... these pictures are great.

Vanessa said...

To stinkin cute!!! I love everything about them...I love the color!

Jaci said...

the last one is a classic! He is a ladies' man!
You are so good Jessica! I am truly amazed with your photography.
Merry Merry Christmas!

Jen Olsen said...

Hi Jessica! Found your blog through a whole chain of blogs...unending chain. Great shots! lovin' the processing and can he be any cuter! I love the expression on the last one..

Carly said...

LOVE love these Jess. Dang you are good. And his parents make some handsome boys.