Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter mini session is here!



So come see me on Friday!

A few people have asked about wanting pictures of their kids in their Easter garb, so after a little thought, I decided to try something new. I will be holding an Easter Mini Session here in Farmington (utah, duh). You will have the chance to get your little one's picture in front of a black or white backdrop, or outdoors in the grass or in front of the most DARLING LITTLE PINK and WHITE brick house I found (don't worry boys, you can stand in front of the white or the old gray rock. Or you can sit on the steps in a very manly fashion).
The session Fee is $35 dollars and includes your favorite image in an 8x10. For $50, pick your top 3 and receive an 8x10 and two 5x7's. Additional prints of the images you choose are of course available (and make great gifts for friends and family, I might add)!
8x10's- $5.50,
5x7's- $3.00,
4x6's $1.50
8 Wallets $4.50

e-mail me for times (morning or later in the afternoon available), group discounts, or if you have any questions. Hope to see you there! jesslkettle@yahoo.com

No comments: